Friday, January 19, 2007

Advantages for Learning English

There are many language in the world. Especially, English is the most important language. To learning English become a trandency because of international language. With good of English, it can become rich and interesting.
Fist, speaking good English is benefits for travelling. For instance,asking about the destination when I lose ways. I won't be embarrassed when ordering. Making a friend is common when I am in other country.
Second, reading foreign literature or book is good illustrations. To support my ideas is by reading. I understand information;moreover, I enable to put my own language for presentation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yuhsiuwriting said...

There are many language in the world.
-->many languages


Especially, English is the most important language.
-->Among them, English...


To learning English become a trandency because of international language.
-->Learning English becomes a trend because it is the ...


With good of English, it can become rich and interesting.
-->Good English ability can enrich and benefit your life.



Fist, speaking good English is benefits for travelling.
-->First, ...is helpful when you are travelling.


For instance,asking about the destination when I lose ways.
-->For instance, you can ask for directions when you are lost.



I won't be embarrassed when ordering.
-->...when ordering becuase I can't not understand the menu.


Making a friend is common when I am in other country.
-->Making friends can be easier if you know the language...



Second, reading foreign literature or book is good illustrations.

To support my ideas is by reading.
-->Reading is the best way to enlarge one's knowledge.


I understand information;moreover, I enable to put my own language for presentation.
-->With English reading ability, I can understand first-hand information easily; moreover, it enables me to ...
-->put my own language for presentation? I don't undersntand this part? Can you rephrase it?

Good!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home